Hello World – hope you are doing well!
I came across this post from 365 Days of Bacon and thought it was so hilarious, and TRUE!
Both Erik and I are bacon lovers so thought I have to share this. And today’s lesson is to never take bacon for granted, OK? Such a fun reminder for us to embrace on what we love, this time one bacon strip at a time. Remember it is a safe and LEGAL addict! Now go tell the world!
On days I don’t wear perfume I will just proudly smell like bacon and don’t you dare fire me!
Have a great week ahead, everyone!
I’m going through the Wine Withdrawls of Lent.
But I’m still thankful I didn’t give up the bacon!
- You can eat bacon all day/night long, remember it, and not be hungover the next day
- You can legally purchase it 24/7/365
- You can get all crunked (cruncht?) on bacon and pass a sobriety test
- You can achieve your RDA of sodium in just a few bites
- You can make people laugh by confessing you’re a bacon-holic
- No one can make you go to bacon rehab, because it doesn’t exist!
- You can safely and legally distribute it to minors
- You can eat it in the car, at a park, at church, in fine restaurants, at work, etc
- You don’t have to pay bacon tax or be 21 to purchase it
- You can show up “smelling like bacon” and no one will fire, divorce you, or otherwise get upset and do something dramatic
View original post 26 more words